Friday, April 8, 2011

Lioele V-Shape Waterdrop Sleeping Pack

There are many Lioele products that are worth talking about, but the V-line Waterdrop Sleeping pack is too good of a product to be kept quiet about.  Once in awhile I would come across a product that is so amazing, I can't wait to tell someone.  I been using this product for almost three months now, and have recommended this to a lot of my customers. Every single person who've used the gel has nothing but good things to say about it.

I recently had a long conversation with a customer of mine about her favorite products from Pretty&Cute. The first thing she said was the Lioele V-line Waterdrop Sleeping Pack. She said she was so happy she got it because she almost passed it up because no one had reviewed it yet. That made me realize I never officially reviewed this product. I asked myself, why haven't I've done this sooner? There has to be dozens of people I've recommended this to, and it is so dumb of me not to have this written down on a blog for people who are considering this product and want to know more about it.

So here I am, typing away on why I am writing a review for this product today. To really break down why I really like this product, I have written down the noticeable benefits.


1. Non Greasy 
Unlike all the other night time moisturizer I've used, The Lioele V-line Waterdrop Sleeping Pack is oil free. It is a water based night gel which is designed to increase moisture without the heavy cream.

2. Fast absorbing 
It is fast absorbing, allowing product to soak in almost immediately without having to worry about product being transferred onto a pillow case.

3. Instantly brightens skin
Noticeably brightens skin almost immediately after it has been applied.  The gel gave my face a healthy glow, almost like I fed my skin water after starving it from water for a long time.

4. Moisturizing wrap to keep moisture in
The gel locks in moisture allowing slower absorbing products to get absorbed into the skin. The Lioele V-line Waterdrop Pack is the last product i put on my face. It creates a moisture wrap and bundles all the cream i previously put on to stay on my face and not accidently wiped off on my pillow.

5. Calming of the skin
Cool gel sensation to calm and soothe the skin, relaxing it from everyday stress. Skin feels exceptionally soft as gel does it's work through out the night.

6. Reduce swelling of the face and promote a more prominent face shape
prevent facial bloating by hydrating the face and with firming properties to keep skin firm and tight.
120ml of of product

Squeeze tube application





Gel form application

Smooth non-greasy application



Light raindrop aroma  made experience relaxing and spa liked. 



Water drop cooling

Infusing moisture back into skin


Heal and Moisturize damage skin

Brighten skin texture filling in fine lines



Instantly soften skin for with a moisture seal finish





Hand on the left with Lioele V-line Waterdrop sleep pack, and the right hand has no product on

You can see the hand on the left is much brighter and less lines

A closer look of two hands where the hand on the right is a little darker with more noticeable lines



5 comments:

  1. great review janie! :D you completely sold me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe it is really a great product. I almost passed on it to because the packaging is so plain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought this last time, and I am totally in love with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this sounds amazing! You are making me want to try this out :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete