Friday, May 20, 2011

Best BB Cream for Summer

It's no secret that Summer is the most popular season. There is simply more to do when the sun is out. Summer only last a couple of months and in some area only a couple of weeks. We tend to look forward to summer, but often times we miss it so much, we forget the things we don't like about summer.


I love summer just as much as the next person, but there is one thing I don't like about summer and that is sweating. Sweating can be a big problem for girls. Especially when we have makeup on. Sweat can cause streaks and cause our skin to look oily. It forces us to re-touch more often to keep our makeup looking fresh. Sweat is simply a girl's inconvenience.


It's not until lately I started to enjoy summer more. I no longer have to worry about sweat or my makeup getting rubbed off. I rely a lot on my bb creams, not just for coverage, but also for sun protection.  I have a lot of bb cream, but for summer I always use a Water Drop BB cream.



I have 3 types of Water Drop BB cream. Lioele, Skin 79, and Dr.Jart. I personally really like the Lioele Water Drop BB cream because of its high SPF and it's also water proof.  I can wear it to the beach and even do a high intensity activity without having to worry about my coverage getting streaks or washed off. It allows me to enjoy summer without exposing my skin unprotected and without any coverage.


All 3 Water drop bb cream are made with a water base. Just like the Lioele V-line Sleeping Pack, it creates little water drops that adds moisture into our skin. Although, water base bb cream only provide a sheer coverage due to its light weight formula, it does its purpose by evening out skin tone and hiding blemishes.


Lioele Water Drop BB cream. It is more of a yellowish base. 

Yellow tone is great for balancing out redness.

Glides on smoothly


Creates Water drop when blended




Great coverage on redness 

Left hand with BB cream. Right hand without. It made my skin color less red and with a matte non-greasy finish. 




Skin79 Shiny Peal Water Drop Beblesh Balm

You can see the sparkles in the cream even before you blend it out.

It creates tiny white water drops to brighten skin. Once blend in, it will have a diamond like sparkle effect. Giving the skin a radiant glow.

Dr. Jart Dew Drop Blemish Balm 


Greyish tint base, with dew drop to give dewy effect on skin.

A heavier coverage out of all 3 bb cream. Perfect for dewy effect lovers. It helps retain moisture. 

7 comments:

  1. Great review! I have been considering the Lioele water drop bb cream for the times I go to the beach or the pool. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnx for the review on them helps out a lot ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an interesting effect! I was always curious why they were called water drop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome review! Lioele's Water Drop is my favorite :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh that really helps! Thanks! I like the Lioele Water Drop BB cream <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! I usually don't wear as much makeup during the summer due to the excessive sweat that accumulates on my face. I'm hopping to try this one out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhh! I didn't know that this was that dewy effect was! Thank you so much for the review!!

    Nice blog btw I will be following! :D

    ReplyDelete